Big Agnes Blacktail 2 person tent
When the trail's calling, there's no time to wait; so load up your pack, grab the Big Agnes Blacktail 2 Two-Person Three-Season Tent, and leave civilization behind. Just because you leave the comforts of home for the mountains doesn't mean you'll be roughing it, seeing as the Blacktail's a lightweight, tough, and waterproof shelter that'll have you and your partner livin' the high life.
At just 4.5 pounds, the Blacktail easily lets you enjoy the protection of PU-coated, seam-taped shelter, with two doors for easy access and dual vestibules for plenty of dry gear storage. You only need two lightweight aluminum poles, too, so pitching and packing are a breeze. Media pockets on the inside have cable routing so you can catch a few minutes of alone time when your partner's getting on your nerves, and the reflective guylines and webbing reduce the likelihood of accidentally tearing your tent down on your nighttime wanderings.
- 2-person tent for camping along the trail
- Fly and floor are polyurethane-coated to shed water
- Mesh walls keep bugs out but allow plenty of airflow
- Two doors and vestibules make access easy
- Aluminum DAC Pressfit poles are lightweight yet stable
- Reflective guylines and webbing can be seen in the dark